Thursday, April 14, 2005

Retarded retardation

Today I was only productive in school for...oh about an hour and a half. Lets see, there was assembly, which I slept through, Chinese, which I slept on and off. Then there was free time because for some weird reason no teachers came in, and guess what? I slept! While everyone was huddled around drawing cross sections of tomatoes, oranges, peanuts and whatever rubbish.
Got woken up for the science practical exam, which I screwed up royally by:

-cutting up the bloody tomato the wrong way (LONGDITUDE!! arghh), thus my drawing of the stupid tomato was wrong wrong wrong

-not learning the parts of the tomato while everyone was drawing it (I was sleeping, remember?!) so my (wrong!) tomato drawing had absolutely no labelling with the exception of "seed"

-not testing for any gas or whatever in the chemistry part of the exam, so I've got boxes in the table on the first page left blank, which has pulled me down by 4 or so marks already!

yes, it looks like I'm going to fail! But I'm still being optimistic, maybe I'll be able to scrape through *crosses fingers* Everyone! Quick! cross your fingers for me too! and your toes!

Ah well. It's over. After that we had to stay in the stupid hot stinky lab for half an hour more as they didn't want us "communicating answers to the third shift". So I pushed my bench stool against the wall, leaned on it and...went to sleep!

After that, we had recess, then CME, then a stupid career talk in the emmanual hall. And...I slept through that too!
Only had half an hour of productivity today, which was during math remedial. All on speed-time graphs and retardation, which was completely retarded. I-don't-like-math-pfft.


Going to Tioman tomorrow, and will be back on Sunday evening. Miss me, fuckers!

No comments: